Zoom refers to the process of enlarging or reducing the size of an image, either electronically or optically. Desktop publishing software allows us to change from a distant view to a more close-up view (zoom in) and vice versa (zoom out). In addition, the magnification of an image changes where it increases when we zoom in and decreases when we zoom out. This feature is especially useful to those working with graphics.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!