In the Google AdWords program, Zero Impression refers to keywords that have generated no impressions of your ads. This may be caused by lack of relevancy to user searches due to keyword obscurity, keyword not specific enough, or a significant misspelling of the intended keyword. Many consider that a keyword that just sits in your account, without ever being searched for, is literally just dead weight. It becomes then a matter of determining how long you want to wait before removing these Zero Impression keywords.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!