In data communications, Ymodem is a communication's protocol used for transferring files between modems that was designed by Chuck Forsberg. Ymodem not only includes error correcting technology, but it can send data in 1024 byte blocks. Ymodem is the successor to the Xmodem protocol and adds an additional feature known as batch mode. Batch mode allows a user to send a number of files with a single command.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!