Yellow Book refers to a standard set by Phillips and Sony for the physical format of a CD-ROM disk. It was actually an extension of the Red Book that enables the physical CD-ROM disk to contain data other than audio. As the Yellow Book only defines the physical arrangement of the data, other standards are also used to define directory and file structures. The ISO 9660 standard defines the logical format for the disk.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!