In data communications, XON/XOFF is a method of controlling the flow of information between a sender and receiver. For instance, the receiving computer will send an XOFF control signal (ASCII 19, Ctrl+S) to pause the transmission of data when the receive buffer is full to tell the sender to stop transmitting. When the receiver is ready to accept more data, it sends the XON control signal (ASCII 17, Ctrl+Q) to resume.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!