XML is an abbreviation for Extensible Markup Language. It is a general purpose, very flexible, text format markup language. The reason it receives the classification as an extensible language is because it allows users to define their own elements. As XML is a text format, it uses a similar tag structure as HTML. However, XML defines what the elements contain, whereas HTML defines how the elements are displayed.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!