In the Google AdSense program, a Video Stream is a live media content object embedded into the body of a web page. The video stream may play while a user views the page or when a user clicks on a play button. A website creator or owner, also known as a content publisher, may create and embed their own video into their web page, or choose to embed videos provided by a third-party content provider. Publisher sites that stream this video content may feature blogs, personal websites, social networking sites, and more. Publishers can also control whether the video will play automatically when a page is loaded, whether a user must initiate the video before it will start, and whether ads may be shown during the video stream.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!