In the Google AdSense program, Revenue Share is a term that reflects how each AdSense publisher will receive a percentage of the cost that an advertiser pays for user clicks or impressions on their ad. This percentage is referred to as the revenue share. Google does not disclose the revenue share for AdSense. However, Google does provide detailed online reports that enable you to track all your earnings. Once you start running the ads on your site, you can view your earnings at any time by visiting your Reports pages.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!