In the Google AdWords program, a Negative Keyword is a feature you can use to create a successful keyword list. A well-targeted keyword list can help lower your advertising costs and ensure much better targeted visits to your web site. For instance, if your keyword is leather handbags and you were to add the negative keyword -brown, your ad will not appear when a user searches for brown leather handbags.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!