A Keyword is a word or term submitted to a search engine to retrieve relevant information. In the Google AdWords program, you choose Keywords for your ad when you first create your account. You can also add new keywords or edit and remove existing ones after your account has been set up. By creating efficient keywords for a given ad group, you can better target your ads to potential customers. For instance, if you deliver fresh pizza, you can use 'fresh pizza delivery' as a keyword in your AdWords campaign. When any user enters 'fresh pizza delivery' into any Google search, your ad could appear next to the search results.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!