With Google Ride Finder, you can search for taxis, limousines and shuttle vehicles available for hire and then see their exact location in your area. Just enter a zip code, the name of a city or even a specific address to get a map showing the companies and where their vehicles are located. Google Ride Finder is currently only available in a few metro areas: Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Baltimore, MD, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, Phoenix, AZ, San Francisco, CA, and the U.S. Capitol Washington, DC.
Google Ride Finder - Features
Search For Taxis, Limousines And Shuttle Vehicles Available For Hire!
- Google Ride Finder Helps Users Find A Ride By Showing You Where The Vehicles Are.
- Google Works With Many Companies To Show Data In The Form Of A Map Of Your Area.
- Little Balloons Color-Coded By Company Represent Each Vehicle's Up-To-Date Location.
- Based On This Info, You Then Just Call The Provider You've Chosen To Reserve A Ride.
- Google Works To Get The Most Up To Date Information – Often Less Than 5 Minutes Old.
- Google Ride Finder Handles A Variety Of Vehicle Types: Taxis, Limousines And Shuttles.
- In The Case Of Shared-Ride Services, Available Vehicles May Already Have Passengers.
Find A Ride By Seeing Where The Vehicles Are With: Google Ride Finder
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!