With Google Notebook, you can browse, clip, and organize information from across the web in a single online location that's accessible from any computer. Planning a trip? Researching a product? Just add clippings to your notebook. You won't ever have to leave your browser window. To begin, sign in to the Google Notebook homepage with your Google Accounts username and password, then download the Google Notebook browser extension. As soon as you restart your browser, you'll see the Google Notebook icon in the bottom right corner of your browser window. Now click on the icon to open your mini Google Notebook.
Google Notebook - Features
Clip And Collect Information As You Browse The Web With Google Notebook!
- Add Clippings Of Text, Images And Links Without Ever Leaving Your Browser Window.
- Keep All Your Notes Organized By Creating Multiple Notebooks For Different Subjects.
- If You Prefer, You Can Also Divide A Single Notebook Into Several Different Sections.
- You Can Drag-And-Drop Your Notes From One Section Or Notebook To Another.
- Easily Find Any Information You Want Using The Search Box At The Top Of The Page.
- Give Your Friends Full Access To Edit Your Notebook And Add Their Own Notes.
- Share Your Notebook With Everyone On The Web By Making It A Public Web Page.
Clip And Collect Information As You Browse The Web With: Google Notebook
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!