Google Image Labeler is a new feature of Google Image Search that allows you to label random images and help improve the quality of Google's image search results. Each participant will be paired randomly with a partner who's currently online and also using Google Image Labeler. Over a 90-second period, both participants will be shown the same set of images and asked to label each image based on what they see. They'll also be shown words that can't be used as labels. Both participants can add as many labels as they want until one of them matches a partner's label. After there's a match, they'll see a new image and continue the cycle, until time runs out. Contributors will also see points they've earned during the session.
Google Image Labeler - Features
You Can Help Google Organize All The Images On The Web!
- All Images Are Filtered Under Google Image Search's Strict Safe Search Setting.
- Add Many Labels To An Image By Entering Each Label And Clicking The "Label" Button.
- You Can "Pass" On Any Image By Clicking The Pass Button Or Hitting The Escape Key.
- Explore The Images You've Seen And The Web Sites Where Those Images Were Found.
- The Only Communication Between Participants Will Be Through The Labels They Choose.
- When You And Your Partner Match Labels On An Image, You Both Will Earn Points.
- You Get To Help Google Improve The Relevance Of Image Search For Users Like Yourself.
Help Google Organize All The Images On The Web With: Google Image Labeler
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!