Google Dashboard Widgets For Mac are mini-applications that you download and install into the Macintosh Dashboard to add new functionality. You can consider the Mac Dashboard to be a launching pad for these mini applications called Widgets. Introduced with Mac OS X 10 (Tiger), the Mac comes with several of its own Dashboard Widgets. Hundreds more are available for download on the Apple Web site. Google has created Widgets for their Gmail and Blogger applications on their Google Dashboard Widgets For Mac page.
Google Dashboard Widgets For Mac - Features
Add New Functionality To Macintosh With Google Dashboard Widgets!
- The Blogger Widget Will Enable You To Quickly And Easily Post To Your Blog.
- If You Have Multiple Blogs, You Can Have Multiple Blogger Widgets Open For Each Blog.
- To Free Up Space, Click The Blue Title Bar At The Top Of The Widget To Collapse It.
- The Blogger Widget Periodically Checks For Updates To Provide The Latest Features.
- The Gmail Widget Displays The Number Of Unread Emails In Your Gmail Inbox.
- Clicking The Number Or Pressing F12 On Your Keyboard Will Take You To Your Inbox.
- If You Have Multiple Gmail Accounts, You Can Use Multiple Instances Of The Widget.
Quickly Access Google Products With: Google Dashboard Widgets For Mac
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!