Google Alerts are emails that are automatically sent to you when there are new Google results for your search terms. Google currently offers alerts with results from News, Web, Blogs, Comprehensive, Video and Groups that are based on your choice of query or topic. To set one up, simply visit the Google Alerts home page, enter your search, the type of alert you would like to receive (News, Web, Video etc.), how often you want Google to check for results, and your email address. When you are done, click on the 'Create Alert' button. Google will send you a confirmation email with a clickable link for you to activate your Alert.
Google Alerts - Features
Get The Latest News And Advances In Technology With Google Alerts!
- Monitor A Developing News Story.
- Keep Current On A Competitor Or Industry.
- Stay Informed On The Latest Medical Advances.
- Get The Latest News On A Celebrity Or Event.
- Get Emails On Three Types Of Alerts: News, Web, And News & Web.
- Keep Tabs On Your Favorite Sports Teams.
- Google Offers Alerts With Results From News, Web, Blogs, Video And Groups.
Get The Latest News And Advances In Technology With: Google Alerts
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!