FTP is an abbreviation for File Transfer Protocol. It is a common method for copying a file from one computer to another through the Internet. To transfer files with FTP, you use a program often called the client. The FTP client program initiates a connection to a remote computer running FTP server software.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!