In the Google AdWords program, Double Serving is a term that means to display more than one ad for the same company or person at a time. To protect the value and diversity of AdWords ads running on Google, Google does not generally permit advertisers to manage multiple accounts featuring the same business or keywords. Google also does not permit multiple ads from the same or affiliated company or person to appear on the same results page. Google believes that pages with multiple ads from the same company provide less relevant results and a lower quality experience for their users. In addition, over time, multiple ads from the same source also reduce advertiser performance and lower their return on investment (ROI).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!