In the Google AdWords program, CPM For Audio Ads stands for cost-per-thousand impressions and is based on target impressions. Creating an Audio Ads campaign is quick and easy. You can set up a targeted radio campaign in a matter of minutes, and be running on the air within a few days. You can enter the cost per one thousand impressions (CPM) that you're willing to pay. Google suggests a bid based on your targeting selections but you can adjust the suggested figure. Keep in mind that $1 is the minimum.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!