In the Google AdSense program, a Channel can be created and used for reporting purposes. Publishers can create two channel types (URL Channels and Custom Channels) to track specific metrics across pages, sites, and domains. Channels allow you to view detailed reporting about the performance of specific pages and ad units. By assigning a Channel to a combination of pages or ad units, you can track the performance of a button ad versus a banner ad, or compare your tennis pages to your golf pages. You can even create a Channel to track each of your separate domains, so you can observe where your clicks are coming from.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!