In the Google AdWords program, Campaigns are used to organize or arrange the products or services you want to advertise so they work together as a whole. The ads in a given campaign share the same daily budget, language and location targeting, end dates, and syndication options. Within each campaign, you can create one or more ad groups. While a campaign may represent a broad product class, the ad groups within that campaign can be more focused on the specific product you want to advertise. For instance, if you sell different types of computer software, you could have a 'Computer Software' campaign. Within this campaign, you could have one or more ad groups named after different types of computer software. This account structure type lets you create keywords and ads that focus on each specific product or service.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!