In the Google AdWords program, An Ad Placement ad is any selected web site, or a subset of pages or ad units on a site, where you'd like to see your ad appear. Advertisers using placement targeting can bid to have their ads appear on these available ad placements. Publishers in the Google content network decide what placements are available on their own sites. They may choose to make their entire web site available or they may also define individual positions or subsets of their web site that advertisers can then select.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!